Check Retail Secrets for the Best Shopping Tips, Promotion Codes, Discounts and Online Coupons
Follow Retail Secrets on Twitter Click Here

Click here for more Retail Secrets Discounts and Coupons!
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Check your spam/junk mail for confirmation to receive the newsletter.

Click here for Retail Secrets' Very Special Wish List

July's Birthstone -Ruby

Tuesday

Send Gift Baskets from Overstock.com



Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!

I wanted to send a gift basket and checked out CherryMoon Farms.com!. This site had a nice assortment and I was able to get 15% off but to my dismay regular shipping for the basket was a whopping $11.99! I abandoned the shopping cart for greener pastures.

I decided to give Overstock.com a go. They have a decent selection of gift baskets and many baskets were under $50 with lots of goodies in them. I settled for the
Cherry Moon Farms Favorites Gift Basket
:

Cherry Moon Farms Favorites Gift Basket


This basket through Overstock.com was only $2.95 for shipping 5-7 days. A significant savings from ordering direct from Cherry Moon Farms!

I recommend Overstock.com for gift baskets simply because they are better priced and offer more fair shipping price.


Big Bing Cherries for Dad Double the Quantity for FREE- Now Only $29.99 (a $30 savings)!


No comments: