Check Retail Secrets for the Best Shopping Tips, Promotion Codes, Discounts and Online Coupons
Follow Retail Secrets on Twitter Click Here

Click here for more Retail Secrets Discounts and Coupons!
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Check your spam/junk mail for confirmation to receive the newsletter.

Click here for Retail Secrets' Very Special Wish List

July's Birthstone -Ruby

Saturday

Free Watch Battery Replacement at JARED Jewelers



Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!

I stopped into a Jared's Jeweler chain store recently to see if they could change the battery in a Movado Watch. They took my watch and told me to speak with a sales associate.

I was told the watch battery replacement would be $15.99 (OUTRAGEOUS) but free if I filled out a Jared credit card application. I am sucker for a free service and asked if there is an annual fee on their cards and they said no.  I filled out the form, got a new battery and walked out the store.  Six days later I got the credit card in the mail.

I will cancel the card because I have not intention on shopping at Jared.  However, I love a free deal. I do not know if it is store policy for all Jared's but you can ask. If you need a watch battery replacement, check out Jared's to take advantage of this freebie.

Other tips: To save money and the hassle pick up SE 16 PCS Watch Tool Kit from Amazon.com for a cool $7.79.

NOTE: A local jewelry store will only charge $5 or $6 for the same service. I only stopped into Jared's because I was in the neighborhood.

PhotoWorks - Free Shipping on Your First Order!


No comments: