Check Retail Secrets for the Best Shopping Tips, Promotion Codes, Discounts and Online Coupons
Follow Retail Secrets on Twitter Click Here

Click here for more Retail Secrets Discounts and Coupons!
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Check your spam/junk mail for confirmation to receive the newsletter.

Click here for Retail Secrets' Very Special Wish List

July's Birthstone -Ruby

Saturday

Holiday Shopping Tips for Maximizing Your Department Store Coupons



Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!

Combine Customer Rewards with Coupons for Major Discounts!

Recently, I shopped at Macy's to make a purchase over $100. As a Macy’s credit card holder, I receive tons of coupons in the mail. I also receive bonus reward certificates of $25 when I spend a certain amount of money.

On this particular occasion, I had a $25 off of $100 coupon, $25 a bonus reward certificate and 20% off coupon. My total purchase came to about $110. Of course, I pulled out my calculator to do the math.

If I used the 20% off coupon, I would only have saved an estimated $22, so I opted to use my $25 off $100 coupon. That got me down to $85. To seal the discount deal, I used my $25 bonus rewards certificate. The final sale was around $60. I saved $50 using coupons a.k.a. FREE MONEY.

Whenever you have a coupon, maximize the discount by combining the coupon you’re your bonus rewards.


Perfect Gift Sale at Macy's. Free Shipping with $99 purchase. Valid 27-Nov-07 through 6-Dec-07.


Inspired SilverFind Super Stocking Stuffers Here - Shop Deal of the Day!


ZalesSpecial Limited Time Purchase! 
$80 Sapphire Ring Only $29.99
exclusively through Zales.com Affiliates - Shop Now!


No comments: