Check Retail Secrets for the Best Shopping Tips, Promotion Codes, Discounts and Online Coupons
Follow Retail Secrets on Twitter Click Here

Click here for more Retail Secrets Discounts and Coupons!
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Check your spam/junk mail for confirmation to receive the newsletter.

Click here for Retail Secrets' Very Special Wish List

July's Birthstone -Ruby

Monday

Don't Miss Out On AAA Club Discounts



Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!

Many people have AAA Club memberships for the purposes of the towing services. But I find that most people forget about the wonderful "Show & Save" discounts it offers. Did you know that you can get a discount at Reebok Outlets? Typically it is 15% off total prices (already reduced prices I might add). But several times a year, the Reebok Outlet offers 40% off with a AAA membership.

And if you go to a store that you are not sure offers a AAA discount - be sure to ask the cashier if they do. Here is why:

A few years ago, I made an impromptu stop at a Pennsylvania outlet mall. I stopped into the Samsonite store and found some luggage to purchase. The store was empty so I had attention from the salesperson. The price was a little higher than I wanted to pay, so I asked if they offered a AAA discount. Keep in mind, there was nothing on display in the store that said that they did.

The salesperson confirmed that they DID offer a AAA discount and asked me what state I was from. This of course made my discount radar go off. I thought - if she is asking me what state I am from, could each state offer different discounts - some higher some lower? So instead of telling her where I was from - because that is not important - I asked her what state offered the highest percentage off. She willingly went through her list and found that Maryland offered the highest- 20% off. So, I told her to use the Maryland discount. It was that simple.

If I didn't ASK about the AAA discount, I would not have gotten one. If I didnt ask, her what state had the highest discount, I would have gotten the New Jersey discount which was 10% off. Do you see where I am going here?

Don't be afraid to ASK about discounts, all they can do is say no. And if they say yes, you are saving money!

If you are a AAA member, go to your state's member website, login and see what discounts are available to you.

Today's Deals:

Free Shipping on Reebok at Shoebuy.com!
10% Off Any Purchase at Shoebuy.com

Women's Shoes Up to 65% Off!


Need Luggage or a new Carryon?
Up to 60% Off on Luggage, Handbags, Backpacks & More. Free Shipping at eBags.com


Apple Store Gift Guide - Free Shipping on all Gift Guide items.


Crayola Hot Holiday Picks! New and best selling gifts and toys!


Reading this in an e-newsletter? Go to retailsecrets now for more tips and discounts!


No comments: