Check Retail Secrets for the Best Shopping Tips, Promotion Codes, Discounts and Online Coupons
Follow Retail Secrets on Twitter Click Here

Click here for more Retail Secrets Discounts and Coupons!
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz
Check your spam/junk mail for confirmation to receive the newsletter.

Click here for Retail Secrets' Very Special Wish List

July's Birthstone -Ruby

Tuesday

Get FREE Products - Direct from the Manufacturer



Find Today's Daily Deal on Your City's Best Things To Do at Groupon.com!

This is something that I often do when I love and purchase a particular product regularly. If you look on the back of the label of your favorite food or household product, there is a consumer feedback 1-800 number. Typically the number is exclusive to that product.

Most people call that number when they have a complaint. But very few think about calling the number to tell the customer service reps how much they LOVE the product.

Here is what I do:

  • I call the number and select the option to provide customer feedback
  • I select to speak to a representative (the automated system more than likely won't offer you anything free.
  • I speak to the representative about how much I LOVE their product and that I prefer their product over all others.
  • I close my comments by saying "I would like some MONEY SAVING Coupons for my patronage."

    And that is it. Most food and consumer cleaning products are more than happy to provide coupons. Often, the coupons they send offer the product I like for free or they send really great coupons for steep discounts - ones you don't find in the sunday newspaper.

    I have used this method for many products. I called the number on the back of Ragu and they sent me coupons for two FREE jars of sauce. Try it and see.

    If you have success - please share it on this blog and tell me what you got?

    Holiday Shopping Tip!
    Shop Smart this holiday day season! Why stand on line at the stores when you can get great deals online at home!:

    Unique gifts & gift baskets

    Spread joy this holiday season with GiftTree Gifts and Flowers



  • No comments: